Wednesday, March 20, 2019

A Deer in Moonlight

There are few things in this world that can kill a dying man shard. Unlike most of the other Fears however they are not impossible to kill. Granted one of the most common ways for a shard to die is by being absorbed by another shard. Though, it is by no means the only way.

However I will keep those other methods a secret for now. Wouldn't want to reveal our gun to the deer we are hunting. Now would we? No, that would just spook it and make it much harder to catch.

You're probably thinking by now, who is this pretentious asshole who thinks he can kill a Fear? Also why is his writing so annoying? I can answer one of these two questions. Choose wisely.


I lied, there was no choice. I'm gonna answer the first question. How dare you even ask the second one. My writing is fine, dipshit.

My name is Michael and I'm a shard hunter. Have I killed a dying man shard before? Nope. Then why am I so confident in myself? I'm not, I'm just covering up my lack of self esteem behind this wall of text.

I might lack self confidence but there is one thing I do have confidence in, my partner. Gabriella, who is currently gathering intelligence outside. We happen to be currently in a french speaking village. And my french is merde. My partner however is fluent in too many languages, including french.

Speak of the devil and she doth appear. Gabriella just walked into our room. Seems like she hasn't found much information. Not her fault. The locals seem to have locked themselves up in their homes. Hard to gather information when the streets are empty. Although that is information of its own, is it not?

Something seems to be amiss in this small french border village. We'll have to discuss our next move.

No comments:

Post a Comment