Saturday, March 23, 2019

Village of Saint-Alena

It seems my lovely partner started a blog while I was off investigating. Might as well introduce myself on this thing as well then. I'm Gabriella, the partner Michael wrote about.

He already mentioned us hunting a dying man shard. Which isn't totally accurate. The shard hunting is a later thing, there's some other stuff that needs to be done first. There is a certain shard killing weapon we need to get our hands on. The problem is that we have no idea where to find this weapon. So we'll need to find someone that can shove us in the right direction. Our best bet for this is a Fear like being called the Sneak.

Now the problem we face is that the Sneak, as her name implies, is terribly sneaky. She is impossible to detect for most humans. Our brains just seem to refuse to even register her presence at all. The only time this changes is when she gets angry. Bad stuff happen when she gets angry. It's only the few people who survive events like that who can detect her. Even then it can be difficult because she moves around a lot. Preferring to stay far away from humans.

Which, honestly, same.

From what I've heard she does like spending time in the Convocation's domain. Which we can't reach unfortunately. It's unknown why she goes there, I prefer to think she just really likes birds.

This might give you an idea how hard our goal is. We've been trying to find her for a few years now with no success. However, we're getting closer. She was seen near this village two weeks ago. Which is why we are here right now.

We won't be staying long however. Based on my little tour of the village yesterday I highly suspect Fear shenanigans are afoot. The few villagers I've seen were terribly ill. So the Plague doctor is our likely culprit. I don't plan on confirming that theory though. Tomorrow morning we leave.

However for now, Michael seems to be doing some silly dance. I think it's an attempt to seduce me. Unfortunately, it's working. I'll have to go do something about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment