Friday, March 29, 2019

Cats in a bird cage

In the dead of night when all was quiet we took our things and left this doomed village. Which is what I would like to say. Yet that is not how things turned out.

We managed to reach the forest around the village. Things were going well for us. We managed to find a hole in the fence they had put up around the area. There was almost no moonlight shining through the trees. We used the darkness to make our escape.

Gabriella went first and I followed right behind her. For a moment I wished there was more light so I could enjoy the view. I guess you have to be careful what you wish for. Suddenly a blinding light fell right on our position. They used a floodlight to find us.

We made a run for it.

There was another fence.

The ENCAGE agents surrounded us. They had guns. We did not.

We did the only thing we could, we surrendered.

Guess we'll be extending our stay here.

No comments:

Post a Comment