Monday, May 06, 2019

Rats trapped in their tunnels

Michael here.

Even oathbreakers need to eat. More than that they need supplies. A man like Dr. Slager would not stop his project just because of a setback like this. Wherever he's hiding, I'm sure he's still working away on the virus. He can't do that without materials and test subjects. Which means they have to come out of their hidey-hole eventually.

Today was that day. The Oathbreakers knew ENCAGE had a doctor. Which means we had the supplies they needed. Add in the message I let ENCAGE make to let the people in the village know we had food rations for them. And out come the rats.

We made sure the supply tent was lightly guarded. Then we followed the oathbreakers as they came to steal what they needed. Obviously we made sure that whatever they could steal was not usable. We found the entrance to a basement they used. Thanks to the trackers we put in the food boxes we also know they move underground. Probably using some tunnels. Unfortunately for them those tunnels don't go outside the quarantine zone.

So Oathbreakers if you're reading this, we're already inside your tunnels.

Where's our welcome party? We'd love to say hello.

5 comments:

  1. Nicely done. I don't even know you and yet I feel like I sense a little of myself in you... Please tell me you're about to do a ton of killing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Now which piece would that be?

    Something tells me ENCAGE would not look kindly upon mass slaughter. So I'm gonna have to disappoint you there. For now.

    Kindly, Michael.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The part where you wrote a post to inform your enemies that you've found their base, but the post is only going up after such time as it is too late to do anything, but panic about it. That part... Also fine... Kick one in the ribs or something then.

      Delete
    2. I did. Told him you sent your regards. He was very confused and in pain. Mostly pain.

      Delete
    3. You've made me so happy. I might even add you to my list of people not to kill.

      Delete