Friday, May 03, 2019

Can't cure a Goo

Michael here

Gabriella was right these people are seriously understaffed. No wonder they were so eager to get my help. There's only three teams out looking for the oathbreakers. The rest of them are needed to guard the fences.

Perhaps it would have been easier to escape if we waited a bit longer. Hindsight, my favorite super power.

Agent Gevaudan, Agent Alu and me have been going on patrol. Trying to find us some oathbreakers. Been doing that for a few days now. Didn't find any. The whole place is a ghost town these days. The villagers are either sick and in quarantine or dead. Not all of them though. Some are too sick for quarantine and have been left to their fate.

Which is far from pleasant. First their body starts to bloat making them look like human balloons. Then they pop. A hole in their flesh, guts everywhere. Somehow this doesn't kill them. They just slowly start to melt. At this point we shoot them. Can't heal a puddle of goo, I guess. I'm just glad I'm not on the crew that has to clean them up.

Gabriella mentioned hazmat suits. If she thinks they look weird to look at, she should try wearing them. Can't leave the camp without one on. It's awkward as fuck.

This is going to take too long. I wonder if there's a way to flush out the oathbreakers?

No, I know what you're thinking Gabs. I'm not using fire. Remember what happened last time? Didn't end well, did it?

No comments:

Post a Comment